Monday, February 1, 2010

Love is in the Coffee Shop

I've officially decided my favorite band ever. I know it has been this for a long time, but I have been to afraid to admit it because I didn't want it to change. Anyways, Belle & Sebastian is my official favorite band. I promise my life that I will see them in concert before I die no matter if I have to hunt them down in England (but hopefully they just come to Minneapolis in the next 3 years). One of the members made a list of their 50 favorite movies from this decade. It is my goal this summer to see (or rewatch) them all.


1 Gosford Park
2 Amélie
3 L o s t i n T r a n s l a t i o n
4 O Brother, Where Art Thou?
5 E t e r n a l S u n s h i n e o f t h e S p o t l e s s M i n d
6 The Royal Tenenbaums
7 The Squid and the Whale
8 Almost Famous
9 The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
10 In the Mood for Love
11 Secretary
12 Sideways
13 Charlie Wilson's War
14 The Son's Room
15 No Country for Old Men
16 Mulholland Drive
17 Talk to Her
18 Ghost World
19 T h e A v i a t o r
20 Persepolis
21 Burn After Reading
22 Me and You and Everyone We Know
23 The Devil and Daniel Johnston
24 Munich
25 Milk
26 Frost/Nixon
27 Lust, Caution
28 Man on Wire
29 Michael Clayton
30 Donnie Darko
31 Somersault
32 T h e L i f e A q u a t i c w i t h S t e v e Z i s s o u
33 City of God
34 T h e L o r d o f t h e R i n g s : T h e R e t u r n o f t h e K i n g
35 The Lives of Others
36 I'm Not There
37 G a r d e n S t a t e
38 Control
39 Best in Show
40 Amores Perros
41 There Will Be Blood
42 A m e r i c a n S p l e n d o r
43 C l o s e r
44 Adventureland
45 The Kite Runner
46 Doubt
47 S t a r s k y & H u t c h
48 Easy Riders, Raging Bulls
49 Brokeback Mountain
50 High Fidelity

I am FULLY caffinated right now. I hope me and the awesome guy from the coffee shop start up a relationship sometime next week. Haha just kidding, he's probably 20 something and not interested, but he did give me a discount and extra shot of espresso so that has to be something right? Oh well.

I was in the middle of my Freshman Writing paper, but I got bored of that. I'm just writing about a "conflict" that happend at work. I am using my boring job at Lakeside for the setting and something about the Spanish-speakers as my conflict. I hope it turns out good.

Oh em gee if you knew how fast I was typing you would be amazed. Ahh and today has already been fun. Andrew & I went to target, subway, and then Urban Outfitters in Uptown before he had class and after I was done with class. I love Mondays so much (but I love Fridays even more). Oh, I will be volunteering on Sundays at Casa instead of Fridays so if you wanted to make plans with me my Fridays are now free. :)

Ahhhh I wish I wasn't in my room alone. I feel like talking and talking soooooo bad. I can't wait for the gym. Ugh I hate this weather, by the way. It's gross and snowy and cold. I'm listening to Belle & Sebastian though so it's bearable.

Okay Okay Okay so I have to get back to ze homework, so I will leave you alone and "relax" a bit. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment