Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Message Erased

Well,

I don't know why you torture me. I felt as if I was in a movie...listening to your voicemail, putting it on repeat, staring at my phone...then my voicemail says in my silent room, "Are you still there?" Delete. And, then that other thing is in a message from 2 weeks ago. Delete. What's going on? I just don't even know anymore. I don't want to know.


I don't know what I will be getting in the mail, but if I am even the slightest bit sad I will be very angry. If you make me feel guilty...I just don't even know.


In this moment I am a bit depressed, but I only have one class tomorrow...and a Sondre Lerche concert. It will all be better in the morning. Only a nightmare...maybe it was only a nightmare.

Thank-you for kind of listening...you are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment