Sunday, February 21, 2010

Waiting For a Bus to Take Me Away to St. Paul

There are many things that I enjoy.

I really like everything about my life right now. It's the perfect amount of everything. Last night was particularily enjoyable. Mmmm well Wednesday through Yesterday have been really enjoyable. Sondre Lerche, Panara Bread, Chit Chatting, Shutter Island, Fusion, 5 Short Films, Cheapo, Tea Garden. Delicious & Amazing events...so amazing I can hardly discuss.

Today I volunteer at Plaza Latina, go to the gym, and spend time in Middlebrook.


I am so excited for the rest of my life. It's just a series of awesomeness.

I really don't have a lot to say...I just have 15 minutes before I have to leave...I guess I'll find something else to do.

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment