Tuesday, February 2, 2010

That Silly Groundhog

I'm not a fan of Tuesdays.

I'm really frustrated with my Freshman Writing paper. I can't come up with rising action/a distinct conflict and there's no way to resolve the issues I currently have going.

I don't want to share this crappy story with other people either. I feel as if the world should be hidden from terrible writing like this.

I'm really tired today. I had some terrible dreams again last night and I would wake up in the middle of the night a lot. One of the dreams I had was that I got raped by a priest. The more frustrating part of the dream was not being able to scream and my legs giving out instead of being able to run.

I'm exhausted really. I need Friday to come. I need to not be waking up so early in the morning. I really just want complaining to make things go away. Hopefully someday that will happen. In the meantime, I'll suck it up, and finish my awful paper.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

On a happier and better note, it's Mike's birthday. Woo hoo. I'm having a hard time thinking of creative comments so I'll just spare you the pain. Happy Birthday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment