Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fiona Apple Each Day Keeps the Doctor Away

Hey!

French was so much fun today. Our teacher is really nice now that we're down to 11 people. Though, my oral partner switched 1002 teachers and I've decided after listening to her complain I don't like her, but she's gone so it doesn't matter.

I got my oral exam score back and I got 47/50! That is a huge accomplishment considering I only got B's last semester. Thank-you Cinderella.

Yesterday was kind of a cleanup day for this month, and actually this whole month is kind of just fixing and preparing.

Yesterday my mom confirmed that Study Abroad is happening. I can stop stressing now. :)

My grandma sent me a bag of homemade cookies....and yesterday I ate over half the bag. At least I'm going to the gym today and I plan to eat semi-healthy.

Yesterday I went through all the videos I've taken at concerts including The Flaming Lips, The Rural Alberta Advantage, Sondre Lerche, and Mason Jennings. All the other concerts I just had pictures. I have to say I will be taking more videos at concerts because reliving the Flaming Lips concert was amazing. The rest were really awesome too. I haven't been to a bad concert yet.

Today is Wednesday: my 3rd favorite day of the week after Friday and Monday.

I'm in the Fiona Apple mood.

Good Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment