Friday, February 12, 2010

Wine & Culture




Bonjour!

I just came from French, which was again super awesome! Today we had a cultural day where we learned about wine and had little presentations that were really interesting. Someone in our class also brought in Baguettes, Nutella, and Italian Soda. It was all so good. I really love the people in our class, with exception of one person. I can also honestly say that my French teacher is my favorite teacher that I have. I'm not quite sure how that happend, but it did.

In Spanish we listened to Mama Pulpa and looked at a painting by Salvador Dali. The band was pretty good and a bit more modern than the other one we listened to. It's more of a punk rock band which I kind of like. Salvador Dali is one of my favorite artists so that was fun too. Still Life-Fast Moving was the painting and I really like it.

Today is kind of a mixed up day. I know I have a lot of things to do, but I'm not sure on the order of which to do them. For sure I have yoga today at 12 and that pretty much makes my day because I love yoga a lot a lot.

I've decided that when I turn 21 I'm taking a wine tasting class around here somewhere. My French teacher said it's only $30 and it's really good.

Poetry annoys me. I like to read it, I like to write it, but I hate the way it starts to sound when you listen to too much of it and I hate listening to certain people talk about it. I don't like a lot of people in our Creative Writing class. Yesterday my group consisted of 2 girls who have cheated on their boyfriends and one of them says "like" every other word and it's ridiculous. Then the other ones were just really preppy. Maybe they were nice? Maybe? A lot of people in the class don't have much for common sense too. However, I will say that the rest of the people that don't fit these descriptions are really talented.

I made a new blog title thing. I really like changing it so it will be happening a lot.

My thoughts are a little scattered and I apologize.

It's a good day.

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment