Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Neverending Weekend

Hey.

I feel like the weekend never ended, but the week itself is also coming at full force and I'm sitting in the middle of it all and everythings attacking me. But, maybe I'm just crazy.

I've been going off minimal sleep and last night I just gave up on everything I was suppose to do and just went to bed.

I can't say enough how fun it is to constantly have a weekend and the fact that I like my classes is amazing too. Yesterday I went to Mall of America with Sajinee and one of her friends. It was really fun and I was introduced to a new group that is related to the United Nations. Basically I would travel to different cities in the U.S. (such as Chicago) and recreate the UN with this group and yeah...I'm not sure how to communicate this idea this early, but I just really don't have the ability to do homework now.

Tonight I'm going to the 5 nominated animated shorts, tomorrow I'm going to a Portugal, The Man concert, then friday or saturday is Hindi movie night with my chicas, then other plans are pending for the weekend. Hmm...I don't know if I can keep up with all this craziness. Next week I'll try to focus more.

I can apply for a $2,000 study abroad scholarship because I meet their requirements which are actually suprisingly difficult to meet as a Freshman, but anyways...how awesome would that be if I got the $2,000 one and the $1,000 one? My parents would be very happy.

Hmmm...anyways I have to leave for class in 5ish minutes. I'm sorry if this didn't make sense. I hope it did.

No comments:

Post a Comment