Friday, February 5, 2010

Awkward and Horrible

Hello,

Today has been an unusual day so far. Spanish was good as usual. Then I had my French Oral Exam, which I really didn't study for at all besides listening to the French version of Cinderella over and over again and repeating it, but I mean last night I spent maybe a 1/2 hour and again this morning.

For some reason I was really prepared for this one and my pronounciation (with exception of a few words) was really good. My partner, however, wasn't very good. I'm not going to sit here and say that she's terrible or anything because she is nice, but my teacher gave me a lot of compliments and then just tore her apart, which made me feel absolutely terrible. Then I had to awkwardly sit there and listen to her lecture my partner for 15 minutes, including my teacher saying her test score, and my partner breaking down into tears and just everything about it was the most awkward thing to sit through of my life.

I guess the good news is that I probably got a really good grade on my oral and by the way she talked to me I probably got a really good score on my test. So all this doubt I've been having is absolutely false. Another good thing is during her lecture I noticed that she genuinely cares about people doing well and learning...so I have a bit more respect for her. Hopefully my partner has the fear now too so everything will be just wonderful. But, I still feel really uncomfortable about the whole situation.

In other news, it's snowing a lot and I absolutely don't like the idea that winter is continuing. It is really pretty to look at though. I guess...

Well, I can't think of much else. I'll leave you to your weekend.

Ojala que ganara mucho dinero este fin de semana. Ojala...

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment