Wednesday, February 17, 2010

No Title

Hey! Done with class and back from the coffee shop. I got myself a delicious banana cake cupcake muffin thing and a mocha. Yummm...if I could afford it I would have an addiction.

Yesterday I turned in my Study Abroad application. Now all I have to do is go to a financial aid advising meeting, fill out 2 scholarships/write essays, and start payments. Woo hoo!

Last night made me really depressed, and I still have things on my mind today, however, today is such an excellent day!

Sondre Lerche and I have a date tonight and by that I mean I'm going to his concert at the Varsity. Yayyy.

Well, I'm off to do homework and other random stuff.

Enjoy your day.

February 2010 Libra Horoscope
Dream the Impossible Dream
You may feel as if you've been knocked off course and it's now time to put your life back on track. You're being offered a chance to create new dreams to feed your soul. Magnifying the healing power of compassion and love. Relying on critical thinking can only take you so far. Set logic aside and let your uninhibited intuition reveal what's in your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment