Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

My hate list:
-Crunching ice, chewing ice, and anything related to that sound
-The word bonafide
-Oysters, Biscuits, Dumplings, and most Hot Dishes
-Ticketmaster convenience charge, convenience charge tax, order processing fee, and facility charge
-Country music
-Most Southern accents
-Screaming girls
-Becoming facebook fans of a ridiculous amount of pages
-Extremists
-The smell of cardboard
-Crying children
-Jocks
-Words ending in the letter V

That's about all I can think of now...I don't bring this up for any reason other than I was talking about my hate list a few days ago and I wanted to see what I could come up with. I know I'm forgetting some important things, but oh well...I'll continue it later.

Last night I had a homework party with Sajinee and Sandra and then Jessica, Beau, and Temi were there part of the time. I brought them the beautiful gift of Will & Grace. It was really fun.

Today I felt the repercussions of my bad morning yesterday and by that I mean I did really really bad on my French listening quiz. I hope I can get a decent amount of sleep without waking up in the middle of the night because of dreams.

Last night I had a dream I went to a party with a few friends (I think Mike & Andrew, but I'm not sure) and it was this house FILLED with drunk people and people getting high...haha which actually probably came from watching Will & Grace because they made a lot of high and drunk jokes in the episodes we watched. But anyways, then the cops came and I ran with this mysterious girl and we tried to hide...and I'm not sure what happend then...I might have woken up then.

Current song obsessions this week:
"White Sky" Vampire Weekend
"Another Sunny Day" Belle & Sebastian
"All is Love" Karen O & the Kids
"The Good Old Days" Lodger
"Spine" Page France
"Benefits of Lying With Your Friends" The Apples In Stereo
Anything by Citizen Cope, Ingrid Michaelson, Kate Nash, Regina Spektor, Fiona Apple, Feist and Nellie Mckay

Yeahhh I think those are the main ones. If you trust me you should look into them.

Today is a good day. The sunrise was extra beautiful today. In Spanish we are on the food chapter (my favorite chapter ever in this book). In French it was review day so it was decent. And, as far as I know I'm having the usual lunch with Kevin, Sean, and Branden. So I look forward to that. Creative Writing is a good class too so yayy. Ahhh and the gym...I like the gym despite being a lot of work and pain.

14 days until Sondre Lerche and I reunite. I'm sure he's really excited to see me.

Also, check out "Boogie Down" by MGMT...it just came up on shuffle and I enjoy it.

Can you think of any words that end in V? If you can...I hate you.

Just kidding.

Bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment