Monday, August 10, 2009

With All Your Power...What Would You Do?

If you could blow up the world with just a flick of a switch
Would you do it?
----------
Power has been a problem with me lately. I don't like it. My dad has a lot of power over my finances and I'm not a fan. I like that he's able to help me, but recently it hasn't been help. I tell him to put my statement on my bed every month, but for some reason he doesn't. This has now resulted in us having to figure everything out from all the way back to January. He also lost my statement from April and one of my used-checkbook-carbon copy-dealio. I was so angry I was lost for words. Then he accused me of spending more money than I used to now that I have 2 jobs. Isn't that logical even though I put all my paychecks into the bank for college? Hmm...I think he's upset I'm making lots of tip money and I keep it to do whatever I want with. I've recently just been buying tickets, but I'll get a lot of that money back soon.
------------
I went on a bike ride today. It was the best thing that happend to me today. I was finally able to bike the entire way up this extremely steep hill we have. I was impressed with myself. And, this time I brought my camera...so I have some cool pictures.
-------------
Over the past 2 weeks I have been more stressed than I have all summer. I was lost in a familiar place (my room), but have now cleaned it. My aunt has been annoying the crap out of me (and that's an understatement). I'm getting worn out from work (even though I love both of my jobs). But, I do believe that Saturday will take an end to all those statements. I have already solved my messy room. My aunt leaves Wednesday (I hope?). Saturday I will have off and then going on a 10 day vacation.
--------------
Last night I had a dream that a whole bunch of tornados were going through Lake City and I was at an unknown person's house. The tornado came right up to the house and everyone started running. Only, I ended up going into the tornado and being thrown in the air. It was a stressful dream. I also had a dream I had a cast on. And another where I missed the bus and somebody gave me candy. All these dreams are signs that I'm under a lot of stress and that somebody is bothering me.
----------------
I don't really know what else to say to you. I am really happy how this August has been. Some things don't feel like they will be reality. One of them is coming true this Saturday and the other 6 days after I get back. I'll miss my friends, but I have a feeling that I'll stay in touch with the most important people to me.
-----------------
Did you know I can't go a day without hearing or seeing the word twilight? Yesterday I was reading my magazine and they were showing "twilight inpsired" makeup. Today not only did I come across the book my mom set in my room, but I also saw a commercial for a new show that has an actress from twilight, and I also got hit in the head by the movie twilight when I was looking for another movie for my aunt. I wonder what will happen tomorrow.
-----------------
Congratulations on getting your license...I have a congratulations present I will give you tomorrow. And, congratulations on turning 18 tomorrow...I have a present for you as well. You know who you are.
------------------
If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich
Would you do it?
If you could watch everybody work while you just lay on your back
Would you do it?
-------------------
Hasta La Vista

No comments:

Post a Comment