Saturday, August 22, 2009

Those Lips Are Flaming

With over 100 things on my Life List one on the top was to see a live concert. I always wanted this concert to be absolutely amazing. Epic you could say. Until today I had gone my life without a real concert. And I get leave you with the reassuring words: it was worth it. Perhaps the concert didn't "change my life" but for some reason I still feel the need to use the phrase life changing. I'm still the same person, but I've experienced something that only a few individuals experienced.
-----------
This trip has been amazing. Perfect for what it is.
-----------
There has been so much more, but I feel too tired to discuss. I would go to our room...but James from Australia is sleeping and I know I would wake him.
-----------
I just remembered I'm really hungry...and I'm right next to a vending machine. You can guess what will happen in this predictable situation.
-----------
Goodnight for now.
Oh, and don't write about me unless you are sure of what you are talking about...it annoys me. I accept you apology, but don't keep letting this happen.
----------
No one is ever really powerless.

No comments:

Post a Comment