Monday, August 3, 2009

Positives & Negatives

+Today I learned a very basic concept: For every negative there's a positive.
+I also learned that when you slice a crap ton of bread you don't need on a slow day, a whole bunch of people come in, and for that, dreams do come true.
-------------
-My day started off a little on the negative side...my aunt and mom were annoying.
+I then enjoyed relaxing after a busy weekend.
-Then I thought I lost my wallet and learned I had been driving without my license for 2 days (what a badass ha)
-Then my dad helped me find it. Him and my aunt were quite sarcastic. I left the house in a bad mood despite being relieved I found it.
-Work started off really slow. I felt like I was doing everything wrong even though there wasn't a lot to do. Coreen told me it was so slow I might be cut after working only an hour.
+It became crazy busy. 2 waitresses, 1 bartender, 3 cooks, and me along with the business we usually have on a day with double the staff. It was AWESOME!!
-2 wine glasses got caught on the curtain and broke.
+My boss said she would let this time slide so I didn't have to pay for them. I wanted to hug her.
+Coreen played a joke on me once things died down, and I got her back...we laughed and bonded.
+I left Nosh feeling completely happy and had a nice car ride home.
+JDK and I shared a nice text conversation even though I hate texting.
+I get to sleep in tomorrow. Whoo hoo.
-------------------
Basically 11 days until Seattle. Perhaps, you have realized how excited I am to escape the house. But, just so you know, I CANNOT wait to escape the house and go on vacation with 2 of my best friends. I'm also going shopping this Thursday...I haven't done that in forever. Hit me up with a text if you want to hang out...I might be able to fit you in somewhere.
-------------------
Sweet Dreams & Goodnight
Hasta Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment