Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Inspiration Comes & Goes

Today I thought I saw a spider fall from the ceiling,
Right next to my feet.
I looked down,
And there was nothing there.
-----------
I'm stressed to the point of sickness.
I'm frustrated and want to escape.
-----------
I've decided you don't need to know what I did each day.
Because I know you don't always care.
-----------
Today I was refreshed
Then stressed
Then inspired
Then excited
Then stressed
Then depressed.
-----------
Translation: Home isn't a good place anymore.
-----------
I saw a beautiful sunset
Listened to music with my windows down
Sang really loudly.
-------------
Day by day I find myself discovering a piece of the puzzle. This puzzle you will not know of until it is finished. And, sadly, maybe not after that. But, I hope. I hope all this daydreaming is worth it. I hope it results in the beautiful image I have in my head. It has taken years to get to this point. And I finally feel everything is coming together. Within the next year or 2. The puzzle, I'm sure, will be complete. Of course, this is nonsense to you. But, this is not for you at this point.
------------
I'll be going now.
My heart is filled with optimism
& I hope the dentist listens.

1 comment:

  1. Hai friend how r u? i would like to discuss some yoga pose with u, u r welcome to my blog, thk

    ReplyDelete