Thursday, August 13, 2009

Shoothing Star...Ding Ding Dong

I'm aware that says shoothing even though it should say shooting. I was typing too fast and it ended up that way...and it made me laugh...so I left it.
---------
I left a pillow on Bri's doorstep. Only because I accidentally took it with me when I was walking to my car and I was too lazy to bring it back.
---------
I got a CD with 600 something songs on it. It will now bring my ipod to 2,000 and beyond. Aren't you just tingling with excitment?
---------
Yoga today was awesome. I felt so refreshed. I was complimented on my first head stand. My yoga instructor said that perhaps next month I will be ready to move away from the wall.
---------
Average statements of the month:
-My aunt left today.
-Seattle is in 3ish days.
----------
Non-average statements of the month:
-My highway now has the bumpy things on the shoulders of the road....right next to my driveway...so when I went to turn I came in contact with an unfamiliar vibrating sensation. I didn't approve.
-Today I was singing loudly in my car. There was road construction. The road construction guy gave me a look. The End.
-If I were in a race with a hippopotamus...I would lose (or at least according to National Geographic).
-----------
I think that's all I need to say for now.
I hope you laughed at least once.
------------
The more you know
*Shooting Star*
Ding Ding Dong



....or was that a moth flying above your head?

No comments:

Post a Comment