Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Snuggie Once Told Me...

...A Snuggie once told me it was on backwards. Oh, and that's it's a robe with extra neck material. I think snuggies are like transvestites. I don't feel the need to explain that statement.
--------
Did you know you can't say happiness without saying penis?
---------
Today was a full moon. I think things were a little off. Nothing in particular...just things.
---------
I'm offically going to 2 concerts within the next month...or something like that. I'm a concert virgin so that's very exciting to me. The Flaming Lips and Regina Spektor here I come!!
----------
Jeez, I had so much more to say before, but now I'm tired and watching my recording of So You Think You Can Dance.
-----------
I spent time with a good friend today. You might even say a great friend. I learned today we are to the "lick your finger and touch my hand with it" point. That's nothing sexual...just something odd that happened and I really didn't react to it. Overall it was really refreshing to laugh so much.
-----------
I also convinced my boss at HH to come with me to Yoga. It was a good time...I was a little frustrated when our yoga instructor forgot to give us neck massages at the end, but he's awesome so all is forgiven.
------------
I must say Happy Birthday to a someone tomorrow. Happy Birthday.
------------
Tomorrow I will be spending the day with an old friend that I haven't seen in a long time. Since we last chatted I have changed like none other. Perhaps you haven't noticed, but it's very true.
-------------
I can do impressions when I want of who I want. He thought I couldn't. Now we have developed another inside joke. He's just wonderful though, don't worry. His predictibility is not predictible to all...nor always me. Boo Boo Bee Boop.
---------------
Hasta. Good luck. Happy Birthday. Hope your lips heal. Thank-you. Bye.
--------------
Today at work I noticed a cop marked my car tire with chalk to note that I was in a 2 hour parking zone. Thinking I was smarter than the cop, I took a rag and washed off the chalk. I didn't think that was enough so I moved my car one space over. MLIA

#194132 Comments: 0 Vote: Average 2 Meh 0
Hopefully I get more votes than now...vote if it doesn't get deleted :) gracias

No comments:

Post a Comment