Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's a Nice Day for a White Wedding

Who are you to say what I should do and how I should act?
-----------
Today I invented a smoothie and made it a special at HH. It's so delicious. Blueberries, Banana, Honey, Cream, Yogurt, and Cinnamon. Get one.
-----------
Today Spano, Jad, Jordan, guy who is familiar but I can't remember his name Number 1, and guy who is familiar but I can't remember his name Number 2. It was nice to see them.
----------
Today I learned that the 5 hour energy drinks as well as the energy shot we serve at HH are made of 3,000-8,000% of your daily Vitamin B-12. It also has the same intensity of six 12oz cups of coffee. They don't have any sugar and a low amount of caffine. That's just what I learned today...nothing I'm advertising....especially if you're a child, pregnant, or have negative side effects to caffine....then stay away...just saying.
----------
Today my mom found a bat between the garage window...she shut it and trapped it. We both looked at it and decided it was cute. I'm not sure what happend to it...but I've decided bats aren't that bad...behind glass or from a distance.
-----------
Sue, Tim, and I were having a good conversation. Boston came up in subject (the band, not the city of course). When I was driving home I put my ipod on shuffle (that has 2,000 songs on it) and More than a Feeling came on. It was pretty cool.
------------
My mom just mentioned the bat...she doesn't know what happend to it either...but I feel like she can read my mind...creepy.
------------
On that note...I think I will leave you. I hope that all your dreams and wishes of this lovely Tuesday came true.
-----------
Hasta Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment