Thursday, August 6, 2009

If I Were a Work of Art

Lucky is my day.
--------
-My MLIA is up to 165 votes. How exciting.
-I got a pair of jeans and a shirt at buckle for less than $70 (that is a miracle).
-I applied for a $50,000 car or $25,000 in cash. Perhaps I will win. Perhaps I am not that lucky.
--------
-Today someone said Have a Nice Day before my food purchase had been handed to me. They were really embarassed. I sympathized because I've done that at work too. I feel like we bonded.
-Today I tipped the person that cut my hair. She was really happy and I felt like I made her day.
-Today I decided I don't like TJ Maxx. Actually, I decided that when I first witnessed the bargain hunters with the crazy fingers. But, today I made a small purchase and got lost trying to find the checkout. They block everything off with items and it's like a maze. I don't like it.
-Today I also decided I don't like Wet Seal. Too many bright colors and it looks like the 80's threw up on everything.
-Today I got water in a fancy water bottle and had a normal portion of food at the mall.
-Today Brittany went to smell a bottle of shampoo and instead sprayed it all over her face. We both laughed a lot.
-------
I really enjoy seeing people smile & making people feel better after they make a mistake. I did that a lot today and it made my day wonderful. One of my goals in life is to make other people happy.
-------
I thought my aunt was suppose to leave today...but not until Wednesday...I'm not sure if I can take it. Thank god for weekends that are busy.
--------
I'm pleased with the results of So You Think You Can Dance. Brandon is amazing, but I love Jeanine. Evan and Kayla have always been favorites of mine, but I'm glad they didn't win. Hoorah.
-------
If I were a work of art I would be in black, white, and purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment