Friday, August 14, 2009

Important People

Today work was good at both jobs.
Yesterday work was good.
As I was thinking about how much my two jobs have changed me, I also thought of the "people that have had the biggest impact on me" or something like that.
---------------
In Random Order:
1. Leah (way back when we were really good friends)
2. Mike Trost
3. JDK
4. Susan Draves
5. All the Servers and Cooks at Nosh--especially Tiffany, Greg, Jordan, Jeff, Lynn, Coreen, Ankur, John
6. Nathan Frye
7. The Netherlands family that came into Hope's Harvest
8. Esteban
9. The Enthusiastic Guy that came into Hope's Harvest
10. Linda & Emma
11. Ana
12. Anna Carr (really random I know)
13. Mr. Heise, Ms. Marin, Ms. Schmitz
14. All my other friends--Jared, Kevin, Anna Moechnig, Chris, Hannah, Briana, Tiffany, Jessica, Tom, Ashley, Marisa, Laura, Brittany...& so many more.
15. The TV shows Friends and Will & Grace (lame I know)
------------
Anyways...enough with that. Tomorrow is the day. I'm really not feeling the creative vibe...so I'm sorry I have to leave you on such a dull note. I will have much to say the next time.
------------
Hasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment