Monday, March 1, 2010

Good Student Week Day 1 of 4

Hey.

It is officially Good Student Week on my part. I will dedicate Monday-Thursday as no activity days...or try my very best.

Yesterday was a good day. I met some new people at Casa and spoke good Spanish (which doesn't always happen). Then I went to Macbeth and I liked it. There were a lot of parts I really liked and a lot of parts I really didn't...sooo overall I just liked it.

This last weekend I have been trying to gain weight so I can participate in this research study which requires me to have a certain BMI. I have to say that gaining weight is just as hard as losing it...I guess I don't have a scale to judge yet, but I feel like all the weight I thought I put on this weekend seemed to have disappeared. I also have plans to go to the gym tonight that I would feel guilty and unhealthy for skipping...how awkward. I'll be in the research study no matter what though. I still have some time.

Today I've been listening to my itunes on shuffle...I'm impressed with the stuff I've downloaded but not listened to or haven't heard in a long time.
Some recommendations:
"Bowl of Oranges" by Bright Eyes
"Run" Ben Kweller
"Beanbag Chair" Yo La Tengo
"I Haven't Seen Her in Ages" Maximo Park
"Open Book" Mates of State
"Separate the People" Mates of State
"Ha Ha" Mates of State
***Pretty much anything by Mates of State***

There are others, but I think that's good for now...

Good luck with your week. I'll need it in mine.
Adios! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment