Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Break Woot Woot

I SURVIVED!

I feel like I should get some kind of prize for making it through this crazy week.

Yesterday I had to tell a story in front of my Creative Writing class. I told about the time that I had to give a presentation in 6th grade, but forgot about it so I had to improv a Meow Mix commerical. We'll say it was my most embarassing moment ever.

So...I was really nervous for this and was in a "I hate the world" type of mood before class...so I decide to buy an energy drink and powerbar. I get SUPER hyper and it was awesome. Even Sajinee was scared. My Creative Writing teacher was laughing at me. Anyways, summary of story is all the energy made me forget about my nerves, tell the story fairly naturally, and make everyone laugh. It was the best presentation/speech/public speaking experience ever right next to the time I acted like Ms. Myran for a SnoDaze skit.

Last night I hung out with Andrew, Preston, and Ian in my dorm. We watched the Lady Gaga music video premiere and went to McDonald's at midnight. Pretty awesome.

Mmm...nothing else to talk about really so I will take this time for an advertisement:

I'm not sure how many people randomly stumble upon this or anything, BUT everyone should go to www.uofmrelayforlife.com and then do the follow tasks:

-Click Donate
-Search for Team: SPACO
-Click SPACO
-Donate to the Team the amount you want ($10 minimum I think) If you can give me credit for your donation somehow it would help me reach my "goal", but I guess that doesn't really matter to me because I'm not sure how to do it.

Anyways, I figured it would be a good opportunity to meet people in my major and do some volunteering. So...yeah...now I have to raise money. Woo hoo. I hate asking for money. So if you could just spread the word somehow that would be awesome.


In other news SPRING BREAK HAS ARRIVED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment