Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Words and Such

Vampire Weekend was so good I just can't even talk about it. It's a life experience that everyone who enjoys their music should attend.

The intro. band was...well...it just was. I hope they sold at least one CD or t-shirt even thought I would kind of judge whoever spent money on that.

In other news, I need to get inspired quickly. I need to write 2 papers by Thursday, study for a Spanish test for tomorrow, and other random stuff. Not too difficult, but I definately need some kind of inspiration. Good music and happy thoughts will be included in my day.

I'm probably going to convince someone to come to another concert with me...it will either be As Tall as Lions, Dr. Dog, or The Apples in Stereo. I have no clue which I would prefer. I'd rather have someone else decide because each one is amazing. I'll figure it out. Or I'll save money and not go to any. Either way I'm perfectly happy (even though I would rather go to one).

I feel obligated to say a "did you know" type thing to make this blog worthwhile for you. I'm not sure why I feel the need to make a difference in your life, but I do so congratulations.

Did you know: ‘Jay’ used to be slang for ‘foolish person.’ So when a pedestrian ignored street signs, he was referred to as a ‘jaywalker.’

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment