Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tactics of Writing

Since break started I've got into this habit of wanting to watch a movie. It feels like an actual craving to me which is really weird because I always used to find it hard to watch movies. Maybe it's the fact that the movies I've been watching late have all been incredibly good.

I'm slowly starting to take care of things one at a time, but the fact that today is Thursday shocked me. I'm fairly certain that the past few days have just been a daydream. I don't think I was mentally anywhere, but last night I got 8 hours of good sleep and I feel at least 80-90 percent here.

If you want to make a paper longer make the period size 16, comma size 13, and change the font to Calabria (or whatever it is). I found that helped me get my 5 page research paper done quickly and efficiently.



I'm not sure what else to say other than most things are good and that tomorrow will be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment