Friday, March 26, 2010

Adventure Adventure

Right now I have a really strong desire to have an adventure. In Spanish we started the "Tiempo Libre" chapter and we talked about adventure. We also learned about "Viajes a Medida" which is something I definately want to do. I would do it right now if I could. Just traveling to other countries and doing some of the craziest activites possible. I think skydiving sounds really epic right about now, or even scuba diving or stuff like that.

But, instead what lies ahead for my day is kind of unknown. All I know is that I'm going to yoga. I hope something epic happens tonight.

Last night I had two voicemails that made me smile a lot. I also had a conference with my Creative Writing teacher and he really liked my story. I was so happy because I did take a risk with it and I guess I made it work. I still need to fix some things though. After that I hung out with Andrew, Temi, and Sandra who are people I really enjoy.

Well, I have to call the dentist now to try to figure out what's wrong with my tooth. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment