Monday, March 22, 2010

March 22nd: Vampire Weekend

Hello,

Somebody is erasing me from their life. I really don't mind at all, in fact, I helped them out by deleting them from facebook. I'm happy this is finally happening.

Meanwhile somebody else has a crush on me. In another situation I might like this person, but it's far too complicated and I think I've had enough of that. Friends we will be and one day soon I will have to explain in my best Spanish why it won't work out...I don't look forward to that day which may or may not be next Sunday.

Yesterday I semi-planned out the next 15 years of my life. It's just a rough sketch of what it might end up being. I'll more than likely join the Peace Corps after graduating from the U of M, then go to graduate school in either California or Washington D.C., then join UNICEF, and then work for a while in a New York government job or something, and by the time I'm 35 I will indeed work at the United Nations as an interpreter. It sounds really awesome to me.

I don't know what's going on today. It is currently approximately 9:15am. I don't have French class. My homework is minimal and nothing is due tomorrow besides a little online Spanish homework. Tonight will be REALLY epic. I've been awaiting this day since sometime in December.

Oh, Brief Encounter is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. It is similar to watching a live movie, the acting was good, and everything was just great. I highly recommend it.

I guess I'll go find something to do. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment