Saturday, March 6, 2010

Not According to Plan, but Still Excellent

Hello.

Yesterday was an awesome day. NOTHING went as planned except for the fact that I hung out with Branden & Kevin and that I saw Alice in Wonderland.

What ended up happening was that Kevin & I met up to go ice skating, but it turns up the syncronized skaters reserved the rink until 11pm. I mean what is that? Pshh. But, anyways, we met up with Branden and ended up playing badminton, which was really fun so much so that I didn't mind skipping the research study I was going to (Mike called anyways to cancel). We played with a bunch of random people who we were pretty sure were on some kind of team or in some kind of group. After we got kind of tired and hungry we sat on the side mats and watch the gymnastic team practice. There were some very attractive individuals and I'm sure they were creeped out by us staring, but it's there fault for practicing without shirts on. After that, Branden & I went to Cane's Chicken to eat then took his friend from high school to the megabus station downtown. Hmm...then we hung out in his room for a while and just chatted, Mike came up to visit, and then we later went to the Hard Rock Cafe and Alice in Wonderland, hung out in the 12th floor study lounge until 4 in the morning, then went to my dorm to have a sleepover.

I bought a really fancy drink at Hard Rock and apparently I bought the glass it came in without realizing it. So now I have a really fancy glass. Yay.

I'm doing laundry right now and I don't like it. I really just want to take a shower...but I have to wait for clothes.

Oh, my review of Alice in Wonderland isn't the greatest. I felt like it had a lot of potential and there were certain things I really liked about it, but overall there were a lot of unnecessary things. I would probably see it again eventually (not in theaters), but it's not on my favorite movie list. The first credits song also made my ears bleed a little bit. But, I will say that there were definately things that I liked a lot in it.

Tonight is Citizen Cope concert. I am excited. I love music so much. Oh, and Fleet Foxes is added on to by top 5 favorite bands by the way. I just love their songs as well as their music videos. I hope they come to Minneapolis in the next 3 years.

Well, lots to do and not a lot of time to do it so...yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment