Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Good Student Week Day 2 of 4

...and so it begins: the 2 weeks of craziness. I really can't wait until Friday.

I like my French class a lot. Pretty much all the people there are people that I could hang out with outside of class even. Plus, we all work hard, so now our teacher is flexible with everything. She told us to give this one composition to her "sometime before or after Spring Break."

I realized yesterday that the past few months have actually happend. I feel as if one day I'm going to wake up in my bed at home and be told that I didn't get accepted to the U of M. My life seems so perfect right now that I find it hard to believe that it can be real. I've even lost the feeling of jealousy because I'm just so happy.

Weight gain is an absolute fail. I've only gained 2 pounds from my usual weight. I'll weigh myself Wednesday again and then I'll just call no matter what and just say I'm the weight I'm aiming for. It's not like I need the weight right away. Plus, I should find out how much money I'm getting from this anyways...I don't want to give blood unless it's for donating to people who need it or for lots of money.

Well...I have lots and lots to do. So I shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment