Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Crazy Week Without a Creative Title

Hello.

Past few days news that I've been too busy to announce:

-Citizen Cope concert was crazy and led me to be a more aggressive person...something I've been meaning to change.

-The Oscars were both satisfying and disappointing. I'm just not the biggest fan of The Hurt Locker, but I won't judge.

-Mamma Mia was good. Though, it was very much a musical and I feel as if I am obligated to sneeze glitter now that I've seen it. Life changed.

-This week is crazy....literally, metaphorically, figuratively: Crazy. Mainly because I have a ridiculous amount of French assignments/tests/papers to do. Shoot me and I'd feel a little better.

-I'm over the fact that my mom freaks out when I act myself...which is a sarcastic, serious tone to my emails...I should learn sarcasm doesn't transfer in emails and she should learn not to take me completely seriously. In the end, I have bigger things to worry about than her calling me mean and spiteful.

-My Spanish teacher is going to write me a recommendation for a $2,000 study abroad scholarship. I'm surprised and happy, but that means I have to do work. Oh well.

-Ice Skating continues to be awesome. I went to Open Skate today. I'm still awkward and not good, but can sucessfully skate by myself and look decent for a brief amount of time. I also got a battle wound today...it looks epically gross.

-The fun little things are what is getting me through this week...if I motivate myself to get all my work done so I can go out and do something...it gets done quickly. My excuse tonight is that I'm going to finish watching the other half of The Dark Night...and Sajinee is going to come up and visit me.

-I feel as if I should be more stressed and worried than I am...I haven't decided whether this is good or bad, but tomorrow should give me the answer.

-Tomorrow I have to tell a story in front of my Creative Writing class. If you haven't heard the story of when I gave a commerical speech in 6th grade you should ask me...it's one of the better stories I can tell & also the most tragic moment of my life...or something close.

I wish you a happy Wednesday and Thursday. I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!!! (To come off a little bit nicer than I probably sound) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment