Friday, March 5, 2010

Finally Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooo Whooooo!

Hello.
Excuse me. I had a Mocha with an Extra Shot on an empty stomach and I feel like my energy is shooting in all directions now. Anyways I'll try to make this as clear and fluent as possible.

The band Belle & Sebastian is working on a new album. This is super exciting. I love their music soooo much.

In other music news: This music video is one of my favorites ever--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrQRS40OKNE

It was the inspiration to a short story I wrote yesterday for Creative Writing. I have to say that it is the most awesome idea I have ever had for a short story (or at least I think anyways). It's not peaked to perfection yet so I'll wait to share it with you. But anyways...that video is so incredibly awesome. Love the song & the band.

I am currently the coordinator of 2 events I have going on today. I hate being coordinator because you have to keep track of people and be annoying. It's kind of stressful at the moment because the events are right after one another, but I know everything will work out so it's all good.

Ice skating today!! We'll see what I learned and see if I can be decent by myself today. I hope so.

In random news Branden & I as well as my Creative Writing teacher agree that Nice is not a personality trait. I thought it was kind of cool that that topic came up in Creative Writing after we discussed it at lunch on Wednesday. Anyways, don't refer to yourself as nice because everyone is nice on the surface. The End.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....mmmm..mmm.m.m.m.m. I have a lot to say, but I realize that a lot of it is fairly boring so I'll just stop and leave you to your super epic weekend and I will begin my super epic weekend. Go see Alice In Wonderland. You know everyone is going to see it anyways...so let's all go see it so nobody feels bad about not seeing it. Citizen Cope concert tomorrow!!! Wooooo hooooo!!! The Oscars Sunday! Be there. Ohhhh Myyyy Goodddddddd...I apologize for the way in which caffine affects me. Let's just say goodbye now...


Goodbye.

1 comment: