Sunday, November 1, 2009

Speechless

Sometimes I imagine moments of my life as if they are part of a movie.
Most of the time they are moments without words.
-----------
I have so much to say, yet am unaware how to express it.
-----------
I'll leave it to this:
I had an
-amazing morning: filled with watching cartoons and eatting pizza rolls in bed with lots of blankets.
-odd afternoon: that felt as if it was nonexistent.
-a fun evening: complete with movie with a friend & junk food.
-an odd night: in which I have so much to accomplish yet no motivation to do it...I have everything that needs to be done completed though so it's not a big deal.
----------
I had a nightmare last night where I was walking downtown with a group of three friends whos names I will not say. One of them got behind and didn't see a car coming and crossed the sidewalk. A car flew by and hit him really hard...so hard that blood was everywhere. I collapsed at my other friend's feet and started crying. I'm not sure exactly what it means, but yet I probably do. My subconscious doesn't really like you, but it cares about you. I apologize. The image will forever be in my head because it was the most bloody dream I have ever had in my life and very realistic. If I'm near you I will be sure to watch for traffic.
-----------
This week is going to hurt me. French is going to be absolutely ridiculous. I have lots of Psychology homework. Plenty of Spanish homework along with a presentation. And humanities there is always so much reading and a definite quiz.
------------
Monday: One more day closer to Friday. This weekend will be fun.
------------
Goodbye.
You're beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment