Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ze Week-End

I've enjoyed this weekend so much.
------------
-I've met cool new people.
One of them I will probably spending a great deal of time with and he also lives in my dorm so it's convenient.
-I had delicious delicious French food.
Cheeses, Fruits, Delicious Bread, Fondue with Mushrooms, Bread, and Apples, French French Fries (called Pommes Frites), and amazing lemonade and probably more that I can't remember...all of it was presented really fancy.
-Saw a crap ton of movies.
Funny Games, Heavyweights, Beauty and the Beast, Moulin Rouge, and lots of episiodes of Will & Grace
-Went to dairy queen really late.
-Had a sleepover in my dorm.
-Got up for brunch at 1:20.
-Walked to the Walker...
My legs killed and I had blisters, but we gave this guy an amazing tour of Minneapolis and had lots of fun doing so.
-Watched Andrew almost get raped...which was really freaky, but an interesting story.
-Watched the very original French Beauty and the Beast...which is very different from the Disney, and very entertaining...I want to see it again because I fell asleep during part of the ending because of lack of sleep.
-----------
Today the weather is crappy and by that I mean cloudy.
I did terrible on a French test I actually thought I did well on besides one little part...I don't understand and I'm hoping she made a mistake because seriously I knew my shit and didn't deserve a C...and if I got it, I guess my test average with the C included is still a strong B...so I'll get over it.
I really want to see the dance thing at Northrop on November 12th. I'll go with someone for sure.
I don't want this weekend of craziness to ever end. I do want a little sleep though...tonight I must go to bed before 5...otherwise death will be upon me.
------------
I miss you.
Greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment