Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Importances

Dear world,

I received two important things in the mail today.
One awesome Southwest transcript that proclaims to the CLA I no longer need a Mathmatical Thinking class or a Social Science class...woo hoo!!
The other contained two posters of two of my favorite bands: Islands & Band of Horses. It adds more color to my room.

Tomorrow at approximately 10:30 in the morning I depart for home. It shall be an enjoyable experience. I have lots of homework, but whatever.

I am in the process of doing laundry. When switching it over I noticed that one of my white shirts turned pink, and then remembered I had just got a new sweatshirt. This saddens me. I don't need pink. I no longer like that color.

Registration is in a week for me. This is unfortunate because I am one of the last people to sign up. I'm trying to mentally save spots in the classes I want, but I'm not quite sure if that's going to work. Oh well.


In the meantime,
I wish you well.
Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment