Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fancy Feast?...I think so.



Today I indulged in a very filling dorm meal in celebration of Thursday. After tomorrow I have survived. I have a French written exam tomorrow morning and a Spanish Presentation in the evening. I hope both go well. So far this week hasn't been a fail by any means.

Yesterday I daydreamed in Spanish about the meaning of life and what I believe in. I think I've figured everything out. One of these days I will write it all out here, but I think I'll wait until I have it properly organized.

Before assembling my meal, while I was opening the triangle of cheese it slipped out and flew into the air and I caught it. It was by far one of the most interesting things I did all day. Sad, I know.

Next to me is a slip of paper that reads: Congratulations! You have finished your 1003 Oral Presentation...blah blah blah. I can't wait until this paper is true. I hate presentations. But, Pablo Picasso will treat me well tomorrow I hope.

Now, I leave you.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment