Friday, October 30, 2009

Army of Darkness

http://www.beintheheights.com/kristajohn
Hey. Do me a favor and just go to that website. You don't even need to stay on it that long. If I get enough people to go to it then I win free tickets to In the Heights. I had just given up because my friend is in 1st and I thought that was good enough, BUT he told me to keep doing it so now I changed my mind.
---------------
Enough with that though.
I saw Army of Darkness tonight, and can I say that it was the best worst movie I ever saw. Well, maybe not the best, but it made me laugh a lot.
----------------
Tomorrow my parents are visiting. I'm actually looking forward to this a lot. Not only do I get lots of stuff I asked for, but also they're pretty nice people. I think the distance really helped the whole relationship thing and I like it. I also get a TV/DVD player/Cable tomorrow...woo hoo!
----------------
It's gross outside and I don't approve.
I saw a gumby and gorilla costume...it was freaky in the dark...I thought they were going to rape me, but I survived.
-----------------
Remember to check out that website.
Go to it again if you must: http://www.beintheheights.com/kristajohn
-----------------
Thank-you for your awesome assistance. And thank-you to random people who read this. I'm glad you enjoy my words and blog decorations.
------------------
Happy Halloween. Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment