Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Life is Waiting

On December 3rd I will tell the world that I officially know what I want to do.
On that day a lot more opportunities will open up,
And some people will start taking me more seriously.

Today is the day I have my last class for a week.
It doesn't mean the end of work or of life,
But I can finally rest my brain.

Tomorrow I have a day off in Minneapolis.
This is exciting.
I love my new home.

Thursday is Thanksgiving with my family.
I don't quite feel like we have much in common
But I still love and enjoy them.

Psychology tells me personality is mostly genetic,
I don't believe that with a lot of my characteristics,
But I also don't know where my personality came from.

27 Days until this Semester is over.
I'm really glad.
This semester was filled with plenty of unappreciated work.

Next semester will hopefully be what I want it to be.
I sign up for classes late so that might not happen,
But I'm optimistic.

I've seen beautiful film and beautiful art the past 2 days.
I want the rest of my life to be filled with such occasions
As well as lots of traveling and adventure.

That's all I really expect out of my life.

Goodbye. Don't fail.

Voy a sacar una A en mi examen de Espanol 1003.

No comments:

Post a Comment