Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Poem Entitled Untitled Poem

I don't know or understand a lot of things,
But there are some that I do.

I can't possibly enjoy ever second in life,
But I choose to enjoy as many as possible.

I can't possibly know where my life is headed,
But I know it will be beautiful.

Some things aren't meant to be,
But some things are.

My dreams have fallen for a man whose name I do not know,
And I'm certain I'll never ask what it is
Even though you are just an arms reach twice every week.

My friend, I'll be with you until the end of time,
Knowing very well I can be replaced.

My friend, you'll be with me forever and ever,
Knowing very well I might change my mind.

It's amazing how hard it can be to say something,
Even though you want to say it so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment