Friday, November 20, 2009

Rawwrrrhhh

Fact: My title has changed.
Fact: I simply wanted to change the font color so you could read it,
Fact: But it wouldn't let me do that.
Fact: So now my title is "Ninja See....Ninja Don't"
Fact: Clever, Lame, and Funny is what I'm going for...
Fact: I'll probably only get one of those three though.

Hecho: I'm going to Venezuela this summer.
Hecho: I am a very happy person and have completely developed a sense of balance...
except for diet and exercise as of this moment...
Hecho: I'm saving that for next semester.

I wish I knew if you existed.
I've always had my doubts.

Seriously: Now please, stop your creeping and get on with your life.
Your productivity is obviously not where it should be.

O O
""
It makes me sad no matter what I do...
His mustache won't line up with his face.
This is not a metaphor...
It's true.

O O
""""

FACT:...that doesn't work either.

No comments:

Post a Comment