Thursday, October 1, 2009

Beautiful October

October has arrived.
The month of the year.
The month where everything happens.
The month where I turn 19.
I can't wait.
---------------
This weekend will be good.
I spend time with an old friend.
I spend time with new friends.
---------------
I have a French Oral Exam tomorrow,
A Psych exam on Monday
And a French Exam on Tuesday.
My partner and I are going to kill the oral exam in a good way.
I suck at pronounciation, but I practiced!
----------------
I did pretty well on my first two exams: Spanish & French.
That makes me happy.
I'm sensing college grades and I will get along just fine.
----------------
Today I had a love-hate relationship with the rain.
I love sitting inside and watching it
And going outside for a short walk.
But, I hateee walking to class in it.
But, I survived, and today was a decent day.
-----------------
My plan is coming together quite nicely.
Perhaps you will understand on a later date.
------------------
In the meantime, I now have 3,336 songs on my itunes.
I've found myself to have a music addiction
And I love it.
-----------------
Have a beautiful weekend.
Live your life beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment