Friday, October 23, 2009

A Mi Me Cae Bien El Chocolate

Several things about the past two days have been really good and rather bad.
We'll start with the bad because that's how things work:

Yesterday I did homework all day.
Today I had a surprise listening quiz in French and I'm sure did terrible...or around a C probably...which is pretty close to terrible. Plus, I got a C on that composition essay that I said I would do good on. Fail prediction.

On the bright side of things I read 2 1/2 chapters of Psych and took 2 quizzes. This is amazing because the chapters are long and the quizzes are incredibly difficult. I didn't complete my goal, but I feel much better about myself.
I also discovered yesterday after taking my Spanish test that I really love Spanish. It wasn't even that I felt super great about how well I did...even though I'm pretty sure I did good. I just really love Spanish. It reassures that I'm doing the right thing because I have never felt this way about any other subject except possibly when I would look at really good Interior Design when I wanted to be an Interior Designer.

Today in French there was a couple of presentations. In one they gave us fancy deli chocolate and mousse. It. Was. Delicious. God, I love chocolate.

Tonight I might be going to target for a Halloween costume and then at 10:30 going to a Music/Dance Party in Middlebrook which I'm super excited for!

I still have lots of homework to complete that I didn't get to last night...
And for that I will leave you.

Today I will go puddle jumping...and not for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment