Thursday, October 29, 2009

Beautiful Rain



Today it's raining, but I have had an amazing day so it doesn't really matter. I kind of enjoy listening to music that fits this weather and relaxing in my room.

I rearranged my room yesterday so I have twice the amount of space. It is so awesome. Next week I'll have everything I need and I'll take pictures.

Today James, Jon, Libby, and I performed a little skit for French class that made my day. We were overly enthusiastic about everything and the plot included Jon wanting to get stamps...this was our script:

Jon: Bonjour. Je besoins de timbres!
James: Nous pouvon a le bureau de post dans la ville.
Libby: Bon idee!
Me: Comment allons-nous en ville?
Libby: Nous pouvons prendre la bus!
*enthusiastic face*

I really love our French class. Everyone in there is a decent person and there are a lot of above decent people.

I don't have any homework I have to do tonight, however, I do have a super busy week next week so I will probably be trying to stay ahead. I have one more class to attend. Yay Spanish!

Have a beautiful Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment