Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Good Day/Buen Dia/Bon Jour

Hey.
I changed my major.
Nothing dramatic, but it added on more classes.
I am now a Spanish & Portuguese major with a French minor.
I then began to plan out the next 4 years and realized that I have to start taking Portuguese next semester.
My advisor will call me stupid for taking 3 languages at once,
But I don't really care what she thinks of me.
Next semester will be fun.
----------
Today was a really good day.
I woke up and found out I did good on my French test that I did minimal studying for.
I got a package from Susan Draves.
I skipped Psychology to study for Spanish.
I turned in my Humanities paper and it was a relief.
I took an easy Spanish test.
I finally started crossing things off my list so I'm less stressed.
I planned out my future and feel really happy about it.
-----------
I'm pretty sure I have an in class French composition tomorrow.
This is okay because I got 10/10 on the composition part of my test.
But, I must study anyways.
------------
Take the short route because it might be longer than you thought.
I hope your bed is as soft as a bunch of baby bunnies.
------------
Je peux parler francais tres bien. Je veux estudier francais dans la universitaire. Maintenaunt je veux dormir.
Aujourd' hui il fait froid et il pleut. Je n'aime pas le temps froid.
Mi routine c'est: d'abord je me leve. Ensuite, me douche. Puis, me habille. Apres me maquille. Enfin me brosse les dents.
Demain je vais a estudier, manger avec Mike, aller a las classes, et estudier psychologie parce que c'est tres difficile.
That is all I can think of...thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment