Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Life Story In the Form of Music

Today I didn't want to do homework so instead I went on facebook.
I was creeping on one person after another and found this note.
It was one of those where you put your ipod on shuffle and come up with your life story.
I went ahead and did it and wasn't pleased. Though it did make me laugh because everything was all mixed up.
--------
I came up with my own:

Opening Credits:
"Jennifer's Jacket" Presidents of the United States
(I don't understand either, but it would be funny)
Waking Up:
"Beautiful" Social Code
(I will wake up dancing in front of a mirror in my movie...that's just fact)
First Day of School:
"Loser" Beck
(I have no reasoning behind this)
Falling in Love:
"Falling In Love At The Coffee Shop" Landon Pigg
(Yeahhh I'll have one serious moment where I fall in love and share an epic kiss at a coffee shop)
Fight Song:
"Kung Fu Fighting" Carl Douglas
(I'm thinking of an epic battle here...epic...just saying)
Breaking Up Song:
"I've Seen Better Days" Citizen Cope
(I don't do the sad breakup thing...there will be dancing)
Prom Song:
"We Want The Funk" Parliament
(I've always wanted to dance to this song...why not at prom)
Life Theme:
"Another Sunny Day" Belle & Sebastian
(I'm a very happy person)
Mental Breakdown:
"Albi the Racist Dragon" Flight of the Concords
(Mental Breakdown means crazy right?)
Driving:
"Ground Control To Major Tom" David Bowie
(Another person will be in the car with me and we will sing together and it will be epic...true story)
Flashback:
"Be Nice to Animals" The Salteens
(Ha...I picture my parents or grandparents teaching me a valuable lesson in a zoo even though this never really happend...)
Sex Scene:
"I'm Too Sexy" Right Said Fred
(Dancing and Stripping will be involved)
Wedding Scene:
"Whip It" Devo
(We will make an awesome couple...)
Birth of a Child:
"Raising My Family" Steve Kekana
(I picture an awkward car scene with me and my husband stopped at a stoplight and both look in the backseat at a child smiling...and we both have the facial expressions of "what the hell are we doing".
Final Battle:
"Who's Gonna Save My Soul" Gnarls Barkley
(Again, with the epic battle...pretty sure I'm going to fight off robots or something)
Death Scene:
"Last Living Souls" Gorillaz
(The World Dies With Me except the robots)
Funeral Song:
"Robots" Flight of the Concords
(Yeahhh the song explains everything)
End Credits:
"Marina Gasolina" Bonde Do Role
(I just really like this song...I will be dancing in a little box in the top right corner)
--------------
I suggest you listen to all those songs while reading my notes about them. It will be an epic comedy...and everyone will laugh.
--------------
Today is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment