Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What I Know That You Don't Know That I Think You Should Know

Everything has taken a turn
Life is still a little off balance
I've never loved it so much.

I have mountains upon mountains of things to do,
Yet I know they will somehow get done.

I've decided the route of the road of life.
I'm not sure what the scenery looks like,
But I know the end is exactly how I want it to be.

I spoke ill of him and he responded.
The subject was covered in dust,
But has once again been uncovered.

Today I got from Switzerland to Narnia
And Krista to Twilight.
Just a fun little game.

I need things.
Things like posters.

It's my birthday this Friday.
I'm excited.
Wednesday Through Saturday and maybe Sunday
Will be Epic.

I want you to listen to yourself
And decide whether I like what you're saying
Because sometimes you make me sad.
But a part of me doesn't care at all.

Snails actually have thousands of teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment