Monday, October 26, 2009

Travaillais Le Coin de La Rue

It starts again...
Trabajaba la esquina used to be one of those things in Spanish that made me laugh.
I now figured out that Travaillais le coin de la rue means the same thing in French.
It doesn't sound nearly as funny, but it's the idea behind it that counts.
------------
Today was probably one of the most productive weekdays overall I've ever had.
I started off my morning at 7:30 by getting ready: taking a shower, getting dressed, putting on my face, etc.
I then started laundry.
While I waited for laundry I started reading my Humanities assignment and cleaned.
I went to French.
I got back and switched the laundry over.
I went upstairs and finished my humanites reading, did dishes, and got my stuff ready.
I then brought the laundry up and put it away.
Quickly looked over Psychology and took some notes from the online lectures.
I walked to Middlebrook and had dinner with Mike.
Studied for Psychology in the lounge.
Took a Psychology test.
Walked to Humanities.
Got coffee.
Walked to Spanish.
Class got out early and I went back, ate some fake chinese food, did my Spanish online assignments, did my Spanish paper, texted a friend, took a Psych quiz, read my Psych discussion assignment, and studied French.
----------------------
I will now either continue homework and get ahead or not...
---------------------
I did decent on my Psych test...much better than before, but still not satisfying to my expectations (76%) next time I will definately have an 83% or higher. I've decided. I also had coffee today, which I'm pretty sure made my evening really good because I got a lot of energy. Getting out of Spanish early and getting so much accomplished also helped my mood dramatically. Overall a very good day for no truly valid reasons in my book. I will make this week a fun one because I've just decided I will get ahead...then I will have fun fun fun the rest of the week...I miss those weeks.
----------------------
Sorry this is a little lame. I don't feel like being creative. One of these days I will.
----------------------
I can't wait for unknown events.
I am a very happy person now.
Oh, and by the by...feel free to comment in my little box...write me a message or something...I'm not sure...but you can.
Hasta Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment