Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Feel Way Too Much Like Sunday...

Why am I trying so hard for something I probably don't want.
Why has my mind convinced me it will be better for me.
Why am I beginning to think differently of you.
It's only going to break your heart,
But I find it better to keep trying...
Just in case...
----------------
Hey. It's me again.
I had a really good weekend.
Now that Sunday has arrived, it is crappy again.
I hate Sundays.
The lighting is usually weird. The air is usually awkward.
And, you know there's a lot to do and a full week ahead.
Why is it so confused on its identity also?
Is it the last day of the week or the first day of the week?
Because it is referred to as a part of the weekend.
Yet, is classically defined as the first day of the week.
Sunday is just an awkward day.
-------------------
Friday and Saturday were quite similar.
Friday I spent most of the day with Andrew.
We went shopping at Target.
I carried 2 cases of his Cherry Coke Zero back and he carried 2 and a grocery bag.
It was a successful trip for him,
And both our arms were sore.
Then we hung out, partied, left a party, joined a party, and then we walked.
Saturday I went shopping at MOA with Andrew, Preston, and Mike.
It was fun, but shopping too long hurts my head...and that's what we did.
But, again, it was fun.
We went to Jimmy John's and then Mike, Andrew, and I watched a couple of movies.
And I stayed overnight at Andrew's dorm.
---------------------
Now I am left with Sunday.
I have laundry and dishes to do
And lots of studying to do for Psychology...
I have a test tomorrow...
A test I am just bound to not do well on...
Because they are rude people.
------------------------
I had a conversation with a person
And I acted differently...
I don't think that's a good idea,
But it works for now...
I know we are never meant to be...I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment