Monday, September 28, 2009

While You Were Away

Aquaintances have disappeared and I'm left with friends.
I like this situation so much better.
Even though I would probably have had fun if I went home this weekend,
I am 100% satisfied with my decision to stay here
Because my weekend was as much fun (if not more) than if I would have gone home.
-------------
I went to an awesome concert with a person I had only been in the same room with, but never talked to (Chris Polansky)...and it was great. There was very little small talk and our night ended in a large amount of inside jokes. It was in the top 5 best nights of September.
Saturday I went to the gym with Elissa. I must say that I am still sore. She told me I should be doing pushups every night so that the next time we go we will be more prepared. Tonight I will start that, but godddddd my arms hurt. It was really fun though.
Sunday I had a lunch date at the Tea Garden with Andrew Buckholtz. It was delicious. Then we went back to Middlebrook and joined a group of people to do homework. First we got rained out when we were outside so we went inside a building. When we came out a few hours later it turned to November or December. We walked to Lucky Dragon and got Chinese to go. And then just hung out for a while. Andrew, Mike, and I took a bunch of pictures with Andrew's webcam and it was hilarious. This could also be in the top 5 nights/days of September.
-----------------
A spider was crawling on the desk next to me in French class today. One of those enormous ones. And it landed on my backpack. I freaked out quite a bit...but it was understandable considering how gross it was. I've decided I have an actually phobia of spiders...not just a fear. I've come to accept that as okay. I'm not in a hurry to get over it...
------------------
Psych
Humanities
Spanish
Is the rest of my day.
Lots of homework is in the future for tonight...
I'm not excited.
I don't want to bike in this cold weather either....
But, I will anyways...
Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment