Thursday, September 24, 2009

Two Hours Time

Today I had great conversation beyond comprehension.
I discussed everything important.
Everything that few people know.
And things I'm pretty sure that not one single person knows.
I tend to tell different people different things.
Not lies,
Just different facts so that nobody can say they completely know me.
I feel like one other person might know a lot of these things I discussed today.
And another person comes close, but can't say that's the truth.
Today I had a person take deep interest in what I had to say.
Usually people don't listen, so I don't tell.
I don't like forcing conversation about myself.
I also don't want people to say that they know me.
Because I don't believe anyone can truly know another person.
And I've had people say they know me even though they don't.
----------------
Generalizations are the worst thing you can say to me.
Then to look at me with that look like I'm wrong.
You don't know what I've never told you.
So trust me when I say what's a false statement about me.
------------------
I felt really refreshed after today and also very inspired.
I feel like I could pull and all nighter and just be productive.
Even though I'm incredibly tired and know that would be very stupid.
I wish I could tell you what I discussed today,
But a part of me believes that you will never truly listen
So I will never truly tell you.
-------------------
I'll never call you on your generalizations,
But you'll know when I feel defeated.
I have a look that I give and an attitude that I get.
I'm capable of defending myself, but never want to reveal the information it takes.
Defending myself is also something I don't feel necessary.
I only discuss when things are natural.
---------------------
Today was a good day based only on two hours of time.
I wish that every hour were like those two.
---------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment