Saturday, September 19, 2009

.Jared.

This is Jared. He wanted me to mention him tonight. He didn't request I put up a picture...especially this one, but it made me laugh and we all love laughter.
--------------
Originally I didn't plan on writing anything so this might be a little lame. Just to clarify.
--------------
Today I saw both of my favorites...then I saw three more new favorites. I went to a twins game. I wandered around downtown Minneapolis with friends. I played "Skunk or Skank"...a game that I pretty much made up...skunk means okay and skank holds true to the name. I did French homework. Um...that seems about all I did. But, it was a very successful day.
----------------
That's really all I have to say. Enjoy the picture of Jared. It's a classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment