Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm On Fire

My thoughts become tangled
And I feel as if my mind
Is incapable of continuation.
I have all the motivation in the world,
Yet in the moment have none at all.
Inspiration has slipped out from under my palm
Even though I thought I had it captured.
I find my fears only becoming stronger
And my strength becoming weaker.
Yet, I will always look to you and say:
"I am doing just fine. Can you tell?"
-------------------------
I really am doing just fine.
Today was Thursday.
People know I'm not a fan of Thursdays.
It is supposedly my "best" day of the week this college season
Because I only have 2 classes:
French & Spanish.
Yet, with all this downtime I find myself not having a purpose.
I find myself more inspired when I accomplish things.
--------------------------
I'm thinking about changing things.
I'm thinking about changing how I deal with Spanish.
I'm thinking about changing my major...or at least one of them.
I'll give the future time to figure itself out,
But Spanish needs to be acted upon.
And just so you know I still want to major in Spanish.
I'm thinking twice about Psychology.
Twice.
---------------------------
I have a plan
But refuse to flat out state it
Because that leads to pressure and expectations.
Maybe I need some of those
But right now they are unimportant.
-----------------------------

I really hope the inspiration returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment