Thursday, September 10, 2009

Deux Mondes

I have this painful feeling in my throat.
Like right before I get sick.
My nose feels funny
And can't explain how I feel.
Maybe it's stress
Because I refuse to get sick.
Refuse.
----------
I'm depressed for one reason today.
Only one reason.
One simple reason that I don't really care to talk about
Because it frustrated me so much.
I should get over it though
Because soon enough it won't even matter.
-----------
I had 2 classes.
Did about 8 hours of homework.
My brain is fried.
------------
I did chat with an awesome someone.
We agreed and we laughed.
We decided I'm "not an angry person."
...or at least I decided.
I'm glad this person is here
Because I might have cried otherwise
And we all know I don't cry.
-------------
I might study for another hour or so.
I might just go to bed.
I might get randomly invited to some random event.
I might just waste time on facebook and itunes.
3 events are very likely. 1 is not likely.
We'll see how it all works out.
-------------
I'm impressed with society
Because neither my bike seat nor the bike itself has been stolen.
However,
I found a condom in the shower this morning
And it left me feeling confused.
I don't know how I feel about society.
-------------
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment